PASANG IKLAN

That is me - Bawa Happy Aja


Don't start a new story if your old story isn't really finished in your brain and mind
Poor people who really think about the future with you when you are still hampered by the past

Some time in the future there will be 3 possibilities
  1. You & I will move to a new level
  2. You & I will be more patient people waiting time.
  3. You & I will become strangers who try to rub the past

Of the three possibilities that I fear the most is actually the first, I'm just afraid that it turns out I am unable to be the best for you.
I was afraid that I could not control my ego. Also what I'm most afraid of is you & you will arrive at a period of service, where energy and time will be the same as we devote to each other happy.
I'm afraid you regret choosing me
I'm afraid you think your energy and time will be wasted just for someone like me
But among all my fears that made me most relieved was that I chose you

I am happy to be able to awaken your new spirit
I'm happy to have witnessed all your changes
I am happy to be able to accompany your path

Even though it won't be me later
But hopefully what I have ever presented to you
can be a good memory that you can remember for the rest of your life,
that there was someone who loved you

- Dying,
- as strong as iron,
- Wholeheartedly,

That is me

Baca Juga Artikel Lainya